Ethiopian Airlines is the largest, fastest growing and most profitable airline in Africa. With 95 international and 20 domestic destinations around five continents they operate one of the youngest fleet in the industry.
- Generated over £200k of press coverage in 8 months
- WTM press conference attended by 80 of the UK’s top media
- 14 individual & one group press trips organized in an 8 month period
ZWS has brought a new concept of luxury accommodation to Zanzibar. Located on the pristine white sands of Paje beach the 11 pool villas are spread over 4 hectares of tropical gardens.
- Generated coverage of £2.5million reaching a total audience of 92 million over 2 year period
- Represented property at 4 international trade shows
- Organised over 100 site inspections
Located in the southern sector of the South African Timbavati where guests enjoy a truly vast game viewing area, Makanyi’s architecture is clean and contemporary, cleverly blending seamlessly into its bush surroundings.
- Featured in 12 key UK glossy magazines including Tatler, Vogue, House & Garden in first 6 month of opening
- Featured in Tatler's 101 Best Hotels Travel Guide 2016
- Voted as No 10 Best Resorts in the World (Conde Nast Traveler US)
Naibor is a stylish and contemporary tented camp in the heart of the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, only minutes away from the world famous wildebeest crossing site.
- Partnership spanning 10 years
- 8 European sales missions
- Hosted 4 group educational trips
House of Waine is an 11-bedroom family run hotel in the leafy Nairobi of Karen. Blending the elegance of gracious living with the spirit of modern Africa in an exclsuive and serene setting all the expectaions of city hotels are exceeded.
- Hosted an educational trip with 6 of the top UK operators
- VIP press trip with 6 of the UKs top press
- Product training to 250 agents within 12 months
Bale Mountain Lodge is a 15 bedroom eco-safari lodge in the Bale Mountains National Park (BMNP) of south central Ethiopia.
- Consultancy including brand identity & launch to market
- Brand & collateral development
- Generated press coverage of £700k reaching 26 million readers in a 4 year period
Perched on the edge of the escarpment, Limalimo Lodge is a sustainable eco-hotel with minimal environmental impact, and provide new opportunities to the local community.
- Hosted journalists from the FT, Times, Telegraph, Tatler, National Geographic Traveller within 2 months of opening
- Generated coverage in 10 key publications with a value of £250k in 6 months
Kibran Tours is one of the oldest and most experienced tour operators in Ethiopia. With extensive knowledge about Ethiopia’s culture, nature and people, Kibran provide their clients with an unforgettable experience.
- Coming soon…..Kibran are a brand new client but no doubt we will have some achievements to add to the list soon!
Wildfitness runs transformative fitness holidays designed to change your body and your approach to fitness, located in some of the world’s most stunning natural places.
- Generated over £500,000 of coverage in a 12 month period
- Features in Vogue, Conde Nast Traveller, Daily Telegraph, Waitrose Magazine & Health & Fitness
- Introduced Wildfitness to over 100 targeted trade contacts